Terms & Conditions of Trading
- Country Park Herbs *(CP) sales are strictly prepaid only.
- CP does not offer credit terms or accounts.
- Goods are only dispatched upon receipt of full payment.
- CP accepts Direct Deposit payments, MasterCard, Visa, personal cheques (subject to clearance) and money orders. Personal cheques may take up to 3 working days to clear; therefore payment by cheque will delay dispatch of your order by up to 3 working days.
- While CP aims to meet all customer orders, CP reserves the right to refuse to process some credit card orders if CP feels there is a high risk of credit card fraud. In these instances you will be invited to complete your purchase using a bank cheque, direct deposit or money order.
- CP can freight Australia wide using Australia Post or courier.
- Please also note that shipping rates will vary according to post code.
- Most orders are dispatched within 24 to 36 hours, depending on the product stock levels. Depending on location, your order may take 2-14 days to arrive.
RETURNS POLICY AND CONDITIONS
- You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of the invoice date for an exchange or full refund.
- Buyer is responsible for all postage costs; therefore initial postage costs will not be refunded (unless the return is a result of our error).
- Items must be in re-sellable condition at the full RRP including packaging (to the discretion of CP). If the item is not re-sellable at the full RRP an exchange will not be given.
- If an item does not meet re-sellable conditions then it will be returned to the customer, at the expense of the customer. All products must be in original condition with all labels attached and in original packaging to be considered re-sellable.
- Returned items that are unclean, that is in a dirty or filthy condition, will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer, at the expense of the customer.
When products are not subject to spraying or chemicals, there can be no guarantee that these products may harbour pests. If you receive a product that has clear insect presence, please return using the Returns Policy and Conditions above.
We ask that you maintain good storage practices of products received from CP. You may also choose to freeze any infested products at temperatures in the range of minus 10-20 degrees Celsius for a period of two weeks which will kill off any pests.
HOW TO RETURN GOODS
- If you need to return an item, contact CPNSW email@example.com or CPQLD firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not accept goods returned as COD freight.
- Freight and handling costs remain the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable, except in the case of faulty goods or incorrect dispatch.
CP reserves the right to correct pricing errors, computer/software pricing errors, and prices are subject to change without notice. Should a pricing error or unforeseen price increase occur, you will be advised prior to any processing of payment or dispatch of goods.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) inclusive of GST.
MINIMUM ORDER VALUE:
- Due to labour and packaging material costs, we do not process orders under $20.00 as they are not viable.
BACKORDERS & DISPATCH DELAYS:
- We endeavour to maintain stock of items listed on this site, however in the unusual case where we cannot supply the requested item(s), we will contact you to advise when that item(s) will be available. The opening page of our Site contains Out of Stock information for our clients and is updated regularly.
- Wholesale supply is dependant on meeting strict criteria.
- A wholesale application form available on our site is required to be completed and emailed to CP. CP will then decide if a wholesaler meets its requirements for wholesale of its products. A wholesale price list will then be issued.
- CP does not extend credit to wholesale clients, meaning all orders must be paid in full before dispatch.
SHOW / EVENT SPONSORSHIP:
- CP may from time to time and at its discretion, sponsor a show or event. Existing long term clients will receive priority when it comes to allocating sponsorship.
COUNTRY PARK ANIMAL HERBS & YOUR PRIVACY:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not pass on to any company, business or persons, information obtained from you other than to process your order and provide outstanding service.
- This website is protected by Copyright in its entirety. Reproduction of any information or images therein is prohibited without the written consent of CP. If you copy or remove material from this site for commercial or other purposes, we will take legal action to protect our brand and our content.
All product technical information within this website is based on manufacturer’s claims. Whilst all care is taken, CP assumes no liability for any errors made whilst transcribing manufacturer’s product information to this website. Products purchased from CP should only be used in accordance with instructions on the label. CP will not be responsible for damages of any nature resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
- Any equine can react adversely to a product. CP recommends that you consult your trained medical professional prior to using any equine therapy product. Information contained within this website is in no way intended to replace professional advice from a medical professional.
- It is also recommended that you check with the authorities of your chosen sport to ensure there are no constituents in your chosen herbs which may contravene their regulations.
- If self-administering any products, that is for your own personal use, please be aware that all information relating to the use of all products listed on our site is for educational use only. It is not medical or health professional advice, nor is it intended to be used in place of advice given to you by a medical health professional. If pregnant check with your health professional before using any herbs from our range. It is also recommended that you check with the authorities of your chosen competition sport to ensure there are no constituents in your herb or selection of herbs which may contravene their regulations.
- CP is not responsible for losses which may occur due to delays in product shipment, and the use or misuse of products purchased from this company.
- All goods remain the property of CP until paid for in full.
*CP refers to Country Park Herbs and Country Park Herbs Queensland.
© 2021 COUNTRY PARK